Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Jill of All Trades

Hello. My name is Jill and I have many different talents and interests. Welcome to my page. I am an artist, a graphic designer and an aspiring promoter. This is my website that will display all of those interests, and maybe others as time and interest allows.

Today I am working on really deciding what size I would like my posters to be to printed at. I am turning all of my artwork into CMYK color prints for now, but in the future will have more intricately designed prints, like Giclee style prints. But for now I am going to stick to CMYK with my friends at DKM Screenprinting and Signs.

For every different poster that I sell, I will be giving 10% of everything I earn to select different charities. I want to make a difference in others lives by simply giving what I can to those in need. That is very important to me. The charities that I have decided to support so far are NPR (National Public Radio). I always want to donate to their fund drive when they have it and never have. This is my way of saying thank you for your unfiltered news and music. A few more charities that I will be supporting are Action Ohio Coalition for Battered Women, Children's Miracle Network, and the Conscious Alliance, just to name a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment