Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Luscious Lab Think Tank

I have been starting to grab the attention of members of the art world in regards to a Monday night pow- wow that I have been hosting as of late. Main activities are, but not limited to, creating art and talking about hosting art and music based events. The events will showcase local electronic music and art talent. There has been talk of showcasing live artwork (traditional and digital). The locations of the events have yet to be determined. The featured artist will have digital recreated posters available for sale to the event attendees. A percentage of the money brought in by the posters will go to the charity of the artists choice. I am going to be the first featured artist. My show is going to benefit the Haitian Crisis and will take place in early spring. Promotionally, I have still been tossing around the name Luscious Lab. There is a hint of sex and mystery. Two things I think are sure to draw a crowd. I look forward to meeting all the new energy! More details soon to come.

I am looking for some forward thinking artistic participation. Particularly those with , those with art. Please contact me if you are interested. If there is any interest in showcasing artwork, deejaying, or creating live art please feel free to contact me. I am also looking for those with lighting experience and interest.

Keep in touch!

If you were a featured artist in my show, what charity would you want to benefit and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment